This page presents the bottom line, the basis and backgound of my posts.
The points below are axioms or assumptions that I don't claim direct experience of, though I believe experiencing Truth is inevitable, given enough time or lifetimes.
Rather, I recognize and am drawn to them from a level deeper than the surface of the everyday. Hopefully, they will become a touchstone clarifying both mind and heart.
- Essentially, we are each drops of the Unconscious Self (God Unconscious) state on a journey to the ocean of the Conscious Self (God Conscious) state. Beyond all states, either conscious or unconscious, there is just God Is or Self Is. With the stirring of Unconscious Self, cosmic dreaming starts and the evolution of consciousness takes off.
- All creation is the staging area that each drop journeys through. After many lifetimes each ego-mind drop (you and me) starts seeing the dream as dream and begins waking to Self. The journey with this physical body continues, even as 'higher' spiritual bodies or centers get activated.
- Another way to put it: we are the One True Self dreaming a dream, believing we are this or that character in the dream, until we wake up and realize there is only One Character.
- A summary of what's in store for us: from drowning in illusion, we progress by experiencing its nothingness. Gradually we become more immersed and then drown in the Ocean of Reality. The stages of this cycle bring us to our journey's full circle.
- Some who awaken to the Oneness State have a particular role to help humanity awaken. A very short list of these include Hafiz, Kabir and Ramakrishna Paramhansa.
- One aspect of the Awakened State periodically returns with a special role to trigger a new spiritual availability for humanity, a new era of awareness, a push for the cosmos as a whole. This Awakened Oneness takes different forms, including Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and, most recently recognized by many, Meher Baba (whose cosmology, as I understand it, has inspired these points).
- A stupendous awakening is brewing and gathering traction; we are all the beneficiaries.
- Those who are in this I-Am-God-State are simply the conscious expression of our (your and my) Real Self.
- As such, the forms of these beings can serve as doorways to Real Being, the One Reality they consciously experience and express. We can be drawn through these doorways as naturally as iron to a magnet.
- After all, it's our unconscious separative selves being drawn to our Conscious Unitive Self. What relationship could be more intimate? What could it be but love's movement?
- Ultimately, the One Reality, the Ocean Itself, is without any form or forms in illusion, and we can also be drawn to this: to its attributes such as Infinite Knowledge, Power and Bliss or simply to Itself as Pure Consciousness.
- This True Beingness is truly changeless and nameless. All drops or forms, awakened or not, are nothing but one with this One Self as Ocean-----the sustaining source, the bedrock of all awakening.
There are many ways to digest and relate to this material. Here are some: You may accept/recognize one of the many fully awakened personal forms of Awake Self. Or you may relate mainly to the impersonal formless aspect of Awake Self.
The catalyst that matters is the act of attraction. Its focus will vary with each of us, while the One Magnet, the Beloved One behind each of our choices, remains unvarying at the wellspring of awakening's force.
Of course none of the above may apply, but your interest may still be drawn on its own accord. Whatever the case, I hope my entries contain elements of interest or inspiration for you.
This is the basic aim of these posts: to express, to trace out the borders of the interactive awakening process in us all. May we all invite something of the 'awakening sense' to enliven and uplift our lives.
Caveat: These posts represent exploration on my part rather than any kind of spiritual accomplishment. As such they reflect varying degrees of inspired feeling or insight (including gaps and lacks thereof).
The best I can do is dedicate this work, with all the sincerity I can muster, to our ongoing awakening journey, to the Awakener, the Awakened One within.